The Negative Creep
My personal blog

Ch 7: Second-yeary Education

By Rahul Jha
After the end of 1st year, we had our summer vacations. I went to Bhutan that summer with my family for a well deserved break. When I came back home, I waited for college to open, and I waited, and I waited…
Finally, I was back to NIT-D, a new year, a new hostel (not really new, but new to us) and new roommates. And of course, we would now attend classes in our specialized departments. So, it took my while to adjust to the settings. I mean, my classroom was full of Bhutani people. I’m sure it had nothing to do with me being in Bhutan that summer. I also had to cope with the smoking habits of a particular roommate.
All in all my 2nd year in college was one of the most memorable ones. It changed me for the better. I made some real friends. Shrijit Venkatesh (Venky), Abhiyan Sarkar (Chimpu), Pritam Biswas, Nabyendu Mondal and avishek Ray (Chunu) to name a few.
The 2nd year could be classified into 3 defining events, interspersed with zillions of priceless moments.
So, keep reading…
 

5 comments so far.

  1. stuntman mike October 24, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    my name starts with a capital "A" ....... :x
  2. Rahul Jha October 25, 2008 at 4:12 AM
    Im so sorry.. pardon the typing error... at this rate, ill loose the only reader i have!
  3. invincibleban October 26, 2008 at 2:17 AM
    dnt wry dude....am in ur blog readers club now...dat makes it 2 4 now!!!!
  4. Rahul Jha October 28, 2008 at 10:54 AM
    thanks ban.
  5. Anonymous February 11, 2010 at 10:55 AM
    spec others phenomena reservations cohort contain tekara bailing interference pagewhere servicing
    lolikneri havaqatsu

Something to say?